Warranty Claim Process
Warranty exchanges are rare, but is always a possibility. The great news is, most of the time your warranty that came with the mattress can cover it. We do our best to make this inconvenience as easy as possible.
Each manufacturer has their own preference of how they handle each warranty and you should have a copy of their process when you received your mattress or other items. Unfortunately, floor samples, clearance, closeouts, etc. are not covered under typical warranties or mattresses.
For the companies that allow us to process warranties in our retail store, you have two options to choose:
- Warranty eClaim - It's the easiest and most expeditious way of processing your claim. It can be processed totally electronically via email. You will need to provide the proper pictures the manufacturer requires (see below). And we will notify you of the decision once one has been made and schedule a time for you to return the defective mattress and pick up your replacement. This service is completely FREE for any claim.
- Warranty Assessment (In Person) - This option will schedule an Inspector to come to your home and gather all of the documentation and photographs needed to process the claim through the manufacturer. No decision will be made on site. Typical scheduling time is 5-7 days once request has been processed. Prices for this service start at $69.99 and if the mattress is deemed defective, we will deliver the replacement once we receive it. To Schedule Assessment, search for "Warranty Assessment" at the top of the page.
To process via Warranty eClaim. Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product label name - Pictured below
- Law tag (do not remove from the product) - Pictured Below
- Copy of your purchase receipt
When submitting photographs please use the following instructions and view the example photo to help us with your analysis:
If your concerns are body impressions, place a straight edge like a yardstick or string across the area. Using a ruler, measure the depth of the depressed area, without applying any pressure, and then photograph the measurements. Please be sure to measure in the middle of the quilted area, not in the stitching patterns. Please remove all bedding from the pictures so we can get a good visual on the mattress.
Warranties do not cover any transportation related to the exchange. Any charges will be handled at the store level. You are more than welcome to pickup your warrantied product at our warehouse in Pelham. Please ensure there is no staining or soiled spots on the mattress.
Warranty exchanges are at the discretion of the manufacturer, not the stores. Their word will always be final and reserve the right to refuse due soiled or misuse of product that causes damages.